Kaylyn Easton’s struggle with endometriosis inspired her to create a lubricant product based on health needs and not just sex. Her company focuses on female wellness that supports women – and men – who are dealing with endometriosis, menopause, intimacy, post-partum, and cancer. Her mission is to make sexual health not X-rated, but about actual health and wellness.
Want to be more Fearless?
- Website: fearlessfemale.com.
- Facebook: Facebook.com/fearlessfemalemovement
- Twitter: @FearlessFemale9
- Instagram: @fearlessfemalepodcast and @paolarosser.
- Tiktok: @paola.rosser
- YouTube: https://youtu.be/YJhTH4qWoKc